D&R Sobey Atlantic Scholarship: 2014
Hometown: Dartmouth NS
Graduating Year: 2018
High School: Dartmouth High School
Extra-Curricular / University Activities
- PRESIDENT OF DHS STUDENT COUNCIL (2013-14)
- GRADE 11 REP OF DHS STUDENT COUNCIL (2012-13)
- GRADE 10 REP OF DHS STUDENT COUNCIL (2011-12)
- DHS BOYS VOLLEYBALL TEAM (2013-14)
- DHS BOYS B BASKETBALL TEAM (2013-14)
- DHS ULTIMATE FRISBEE TEAM (2013, 2014)
- DHS CURLING TEAM (2012, 2013, 2014)
- DHS JAZZ BAND (2011-2014)
- DHS FASHION SHOW EMCEE AND MODEL (2013, 2014)
- VP PRODUCTION OF DHS JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT COMPANY (2013-14)
- VP ENVIRO HEALTH AND SAFETY OF JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT COMPANY (2012-13)
- SOARING EAGLES VOLUNTEER TUTORING ORGANIZATION CO-FOUDNER (2013-14)
- FEED NOVA SCOTIA VOLUNTEER (2013)
Acheivements and Awards
- Dartmouth High School’s male recipient of the Lieutenant Governor’s Medal (May 2013).
- 1st place in the Sobey School of Business High School Trading Competition held at Saint Mary’s University (February 2014).
- 6th place in Nova Scotia in the Waterloo Fermat Canadian Mathematics Competition (May 2013).
- First place in Le Courier Provincial French Literature Competition: French Story published in provincial newspaper (December 2012).
- Top French Immersion Student Of Gradulating Classs 2014